Safe Sea anti jellyfish sunscreen
The only sunscreen that protects against jellyfish stings
- Dermatological tested – For sensitive skin, Paraben-free, moisturizing, contains Vitamins E & B.
- Marine Friendly – Reef-Safe Sunscreen, Oxybenzone, and Octinoxate free, does not leak nor dilutes in water, and keeps all ingredients away from the corals.
- According to friendofthesea.org “Safe-Sea, the first sunscreen truly Friend of the Sea“.
- Sun protection – Broad-spectrum UVA/UVB sun protection, very high water-resistant (80 minutes), designed to last longer in water conditions.
- Clinically tested – by leading hospitals and academic institutes around the world, found to be effective for preventing stings from most Jellyfish, Man-o war, Sea Lice, Sea Nettle, Atlantic box jellyfish, Rhopilema, and Fire Corals.
- The only Sunscreen that combines a jellyfish sting inhibitor with sunblock – sting inhibitor formula also available without sunblock, for divers
- Scientifically proven formula, validated by medical and lab tests around the world and recommended in National Geographic Adventure magazine Dermatologically tested to be hypoallergenic
- Highly water-resistant lasts up to 80 minutes in the water
- Biodegradable and harmless to aquatic life