Reduction of the body's carbohydrate levels is a potential fatigue factor in sporting situations. In many cases, athletes need access to a fast-acting carbohydrate that may be taken in small amounts, which is where a carbohydrate gel can prove useful.
Energel+ has been made in order to contribute carbohydrate availability before, during and after training, matches or endurance events. In addition, Energel+ can promote hydration through increased electrolyte intake, as long as additional fluid is also imbibed.
Key electrolytes such as sodium, potassium and magnesium are contained in Energel+ to ensure that important components of blood (and muscle) electrolytes are made available - especially since high losses of salt have been observed in athletes with regards to exercise-related muscle cramps.
- 25g fast-acting carbohydrates
- Provides a quick 'rush' of carbohydrate for mental alertness
- Key electrolytes
- Helps with hydration if taken with additional water
Usage: Consume 1 to 2 sachets per hour during exercise. Take with water.
Water, Maltodextrin, Dextrose, Citric Acid, Electrolytes (Sodium Chloride, Magnesium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride), Natural Flavouring, Preservative (Potassium Sorbate), Thickener (Xanthan gum), Sweetener (Steviol Glycosides).
Produced in an environment that processes milk, egg, gluten, peanuts, nuts and soy.
- Not suitable for persons under 16 years of age
- Please consult your doctor prior to use if you have a medical condition
- If pregnant or lactating please consult your doctor prior to use
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet
- Store in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight
- For best before end date see box or sachet
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians