- Designed without a head bracket, making it the most comfortable and stable snorkel on the market
- Made specifically for swimming at high speeds with an elevated body position in the water
- Patented silicone mouthpiece can turn to the side when you are not swimming
- Adjust the tube length for a customized fit (5 settings)
- Low-drag tube curves closely around your head and is designed to split the water as you swim
In 1995, FINIS created the first center-mount snorkel for the competitive swim market. Since then, snorkels have become a staple product in pools around the world. Their widespread use helped identify two common complaints: head brackets HURT (often leaving a bump on your head), and the earthquake experience you get off every wall is enough to drive you crazy. Seeing the market need, we invented a solution to these problems: the Stability Snorkel Series. The first of its kind, these bracketless™ snorkels are so comfortable and stable that you will forget you are wearing one. The Speed Snorkel is designed specifically for competitive swimmers who train at high speeds. The tube curves closely around your head to support an elevated body position while sprinting.