For first responders & drones
It is that compact, lightweight and robust and can be placed always ready at hand. If on a motorbike, a car, on board, attached to a drone or worn. To provide first help it can be thrown to another person. For a drone there are two use cases: First - the flotation can be carried directly to a person with a Restube automatic drop or lay system. Second - the system can be attached to a drone to keep a crashed drone afloat for recovery. Restube automatic is reusable by screwing in a new original 16g CO2 cartridge and the water activator. You can get both in a set.
- Full Restube function
- Inflates with water contact within seconds
- Also inflatable by pulling the trigger
- Buoyancy 75N (~7.5kg)
- Buoy length 65cm
- Buoy diameter 13cm
- Up to 100 releases
- Inflatable also with mouth valve
- Easy to repack with CO2 cartridge & water activator
- Light enough to be thrown far distance
- Horizontally and vertically attachable to a belt (not included)
- Compatible with the RESTUBE READY products
- Carriable it by drone (from 900g payload)
- Connection for drone drop & lay mechanism at the bag
"How to pack Restube" Videos are available at:
How Restube automatic works
Restube automatic Key Features
Inflates with water contact
In addition to the manual release option, the trigger also has a water sensor. If the system gets in touch with water, the buoy inflates in seconds. For repacking you need an original CO2 cartridge and a water activator.
Light enough to be thrown far distance
Carriable by drones
Any drone with a payload of over 900g can carry Restube automatic - whether to protect the drone or to help lift a person with the drone. There are a number of options for discarding or storing Restube.